You don’t want to look back on your wedding day and think, I should have thought of that! Weddings are what Schupepe does best, so we’ve decided to make up a list of the top ten outdoor wedding hacks to ensure that your day runs as smoothly as possible.
1. Get yourself some VEIL WEIGHTs to keep your veil from blowing around in the wind.
2. BREAK IN SHOES in advance. Put on a pair of thick socks and use your blow-dryer to blow hot air along your heel and toe. Walk around until the shoes feel comfortable.
3. HIGH HEEL PROTECTORS will keep you from sinking into the grass and possibly twisting your ankle.
4. Even though Schupepe’s dance floors are slip resistant, it is still a good idea to use SANDPAPER to help de-slip-ify your shoes.
5. Get your seamstress to SEW YOUR BRA INTO YOUR DRESS. The last thing you want to worry about is adjusting your strapless bra during your wedding.
6. To prevent static cling, run a wire hanger over your wedding gown.
7. There is actually a perfume that doubles as insect repellent! It is called Aromaflage – completely chemical-free, but will keep away the mosquitoes during your outdoor wedding.
8. Make your wedding programs fold into a fan so that your guests can keep themselves cool during your nuptials.
9. Glass cloches or terrariums will keep the bugs away from your food while it is on display.
10. Provide drink carts filled with water and soda to keep your guests hydrated.
Remember to relax and have fun! We are lucky that New Zealand is such a beautiful country, with so many outdoor spots available to have the wedding of your dreams. Schupepe’s wedding marquees will allow you to have your wedding practically anywhere! Contact us today for your free on-site visit before all of our marquees are booked for the summer..